- 1) Log in to your AMOMA account
- 2) Select My Bookings
- 3) Select the booking you want to cancel
- 4) Check the cancellation policy of your booking to see whether the booking is fully, partially refundable or is non refundable.
- 5) Click on the Cancel my booking button.
In the unfortunate event of a cancellation due to any of the below circumstances, please send the necessary document at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Serious illness – medical certificate
- Family bereavement – death certificate
- Flight cancellation – official letter / e-mail from the airline company
Once your request and the document are received, AMOMA.com will review the case and will reply within 20 working days with a final resolution.